Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chris Brown Apologizes Again:This Time For Gay Slur

Okay guys apparently Chris Brown, is fed up with paparazzi as many celebs are. He is being ridiculed all over the internet for for an abrupt outburst at the paparazzi. He was furious that the paparazzi apparently reported that his car was illegally parked, in hopes of a chance to  photograph him getting a ticket or arrested. Nevertheless, Chris Brown allegedly shouted, "Did You all call them and try to film me. Ya'll Nigga's is Gay"is what he shouted apparently at the cameraman. Need less to say , later on Chris tweeted on twitter an apology, his tweet read, " I have total respect for Gay Community it was not my intention to insult anyone."  I myself am not shocked or surprised at the apology because I think it was morally the right thing to do. However, I do think the paparazzi needs to leave him alone. If a celeb doesn't want the camera time leave them alone. Quick point though, why didn't he apologize for saying nigga, if that's the case. I'm just saying.  I love Chris Brown, I just think that they purposely target him. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now