Sunday, September 4, 2011

T.I.'s Wife Tiny Speaks Outs





Well guys, yesterday I reported that T.I. was deployed back to jail; reason being, apparently he informed officials that he would be transporting from the secured premises in a van; instead he was transported via his tour bus. Well according to www.hiphopdx.com,
"Speaking to TMZ, Tiny revealed that prison officials actually took photos with T.I. in front of the bus, and nobody had an issue with it. According to Tiny, they "walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."
"This is a bunch of bullshit ... they should have said something before he got on the bus," added Tiny. "T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."
"T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!" she concluded".

I totally agree with Tiny, that sounds like a bunch of  B.S. ,at the height of it's game. It's so sad that they hate to see any man prosper. I  can't wait  until he is released, so he can record a multiplatinum hit and blow their a...., ijs. I'm praying for you T.I.P. keep ya head up. You must be doing something right because, you can't keep the haters away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive