Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big Sean Gets Arrest For Sexual Assault On A 17- Year Old Fan







"What Is This World Coming To"? Is not only the title of my blog but, it is exactly my response to the latest madness I've read. According to hiphopdx.com, "Last night, G.O.O.D. Music’s Big Sean was arrested in Buffalo, New York on a sex abuse complaint following an Artpark concert.

According to Buffalo News (via RR), the 23-year-old was charged with third-degree sex abuse, forcible touching and second-degree unlawful imprisonment. Also arrested was Detroit, Michigan’s Willie Antonio Hansbro on the same charges. Both posted $500 bail and were later released.
Detective Sgt. Brian Nisbet said that a female victim issued a complaint that she had been sexually assaulted around 9:50 p.m."

Apparently, the story that was given by the female, was not that believable because the two men were only charged with misdemeanors. I know that you can't judge a book by it's cover, but Big Sean does not strike me as a person who would be disrespectful, towards anyone, let alone a 17 year old female. IJS, I don't condone abuse of any type, but I am voicing my opinion on the matter. I mean this is a guy, who during a performance at the BET awards thanked BET and his fans as well as his producers for allowing him to do something to make his GRANDMA proud.  That impressed me, more importantly that just showed how humble he really is as a person. If in fact, an incident did occur, I'm sure that this  story is a little different than the one the so called victim is telling.  For now, Big Sean's lawyer Scott E. Leemon has issued a statement regarding last night's incident, explaining that he is confident they will be "vindicated" (via Miss Info).
"Last night, recording artists, Sean 'Big Sean' Anderson and Willie 'Sayitainttone' Hansbro were arrested and then immediately released by the NY State Police in connection with an allegation made by a female who was at their concert in Lewiston, New York.
Both men were charged with misdemeanors and they both vehemently deny the allegations.
I am confident, that after further investigation, both men will be vindicated." I think this is sad, keep your head up Big Sean,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive