Friday, July 19, 2013
Take The 30 Day Crunch Challenge
This looks like a great 30 day crunch challenge. It calls for you to start with 20 regular crunches, on day1, and to increase those crunches by 5 every day. You will rest on the 4 day and resume on day 5, by then increasing the amount of crunches by 5 for the rest day and 5 for day of resume, giving you a 10 crunch increase on the resume day. This one is great because it is designed with a rest day after three days of duration. You can also check out other 30 day challenges, here.
- Tyra Banks Kisses Bow Wow...Again
- R.Kelly Is Back....My Story Featuring 2-Chainz
- Corrupt Cops......Birmingham Police Officer's Char...
- WTH....D-Wade's Ex-Wife/ Baby Mama Homeless In Chi...
- Kanye West Viciously Attacks The Papparazi On Came...
- Take The 30 Day Crunch Challenge
- 26 Year-Old Pregnant Olympian Dies
- Beyonce Debuts A Sneak Peak Of Her New Video "Bow ...
- George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty
- Ice Cube Says F*** Dwight Howard and Calls Him A B...
- Wow..,Rihanna Gets Too Drunk at Festival and Gets ...
- Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa Are Married
- Mariah Carey Rushed ToThe Emergency Room For Injur...
- Kevin Hart's "Let Me Explain" Earns $17 Million Ov...
- WTH...Rihanna's Twerking To Drake YouTube Video
- Nicki Minaj Go In On LAHH Atlanta's Kirk Frost
- Kordell Stewart Has RHOA's Porshe Stewart Court Or...
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2012 (369)
- ► 2011 (71)