Monday, July 8, 2013

Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa Are Married


Congratulations is in order for Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa. The two of them were married today.
This news does not shock me. The two of them seem to be so into each other. Every photo captured of the two always seem to be in perfect unisome. Amber always looks as if she could eat Wiz alive.  The two of them announced the news earlier today via twitter.

Amber tweeted simply " Yay me and my baby are officially married".  This is one couple that I think is sure to last. You can just see the love in there eyes I the photos. Amber has got a life size tatoo of Wiz on her right arm, his son,  and now his last name, what more can a guy ask for?  

photo source: 
Necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive