Thursday, June 21, 2012

K. Michelle Speaks Out About Her Abusive Relationship With MempHitz



Toya Wright, Memphitz, and K. Michelle photo credit: rucrazy



What Is This World Coming To?  If you havent't had a chance to 
watch, the very first episode of  Vh1's "Love And Hip Hop Atlanta", you missed a load of drama. One of it's feature character's is a singer who goes by the name K.Michelle. K. Michelle revealed in that episode that she was once an artist who landed a 2 Million Dollar record deal with Jive.  Apparently, the deal came by way of her manager/boyfriend at that time Memphitz.  Yes your reading right, according to K. Michelle, Memphitz was extremely abusive to her and resulting to leaving her after he brutally beat her and ran off with all of her money.  In ahh, right now- because I sure am,  If you don't know who Memphitz is, let me sum it up for you. Memphitz is the very fine husband of  Lil Wayne's ex- wife Toya Carter. The thought of this fine man being abusive is down right scary. However, looks play no factor in a person's persona.  If he is in fact a womanizer, that is  extremely unfortunate.  K. Michelle is commended for being courageous enough to speak out about it.  One known fact about a womanizer is they have no boundary; with that being said, he will attack again; the next female may not be so lucky. 


According to S2S,



Love & Hip Hop” star K.Michelle has subtly suggested that she once suffered abuse at the hands of ToyaWright’s husband, MeMpHiTz.
“I wanna forgive him. I forgive him enough to wish him well,” K.Michelle told Egypt Sherrod.
Although she hinted that she’d received an apology from her abuser, K.Michelle said his public denials make her question his sincerity.
“He’s acknowledged it,” she said of his alleged abuse. “I think the problem with this situation is you know when somebody goes and says you’re crazy and it never happened, you can apologize to me through texts, but when you go to the world and look at the world and say you know what, I never did that, she’s crazy, that means you’re not sorry.”
According to K.Michelle, she suffered years in an unhealthy relationship with someone she was involved with both professionally and personally.
“People did not know why I was miserable for three years in a deal and people wasn’t around to see anything that happened to me at that record label, from that man, that abuse—whatever, people didn’t see that,” she said.
While she’s seemingly still healing from the drama, K. said she believes people can change and holds no grudges against Toya or MeMpHiTz, who she did not actually name.
“I wish them two the best… People get better. People change for the better and become different people,” she said. “It’s not about throwing shade. I wish them the best of luck, honestly, I do,” she said when asked about the couple.
Toya and MeMpHiTz have yet to respond to K.Michelle’s allegations. The two are in Paris celebrating their one-year anniversary, but before they left, Toya told Sister 2 Sister that she describes her hubby as “awesome.”



The plot thickens, as K. Michelle, has publically exposed Memphitz for being a womanizer. K. Michelle, has openly expressed her disliking for Tamar Braxton , as she revealed that Tamar has been tweeting some very shady comments where she is concerned.  


The Examiner reports,


 K. Michelle saysTamar Braxton is a "muppet" and needs to worry about "Family Values," instead of her role on VH1's new hit series.



"The one person I am mad at is Tamar Braxton, that muppet, she needs to have several seats," K. Michelle says of the "Braxton Family Values" talent. "She was on Twitter last night and she deleted the tweets because she knows she doesn’t want it with me. She better stay over there with Family Values."


According to K. Michelle, Braxton reached out to the wife of her ex, fellow reality television star Toya Wright, and said she was telling a "fairytale" on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta when discussing an abusive situation.


"She deleted the tweets because people were tweeting me what she said. She was saying to Toya ‘Oh have fun and let this girl sell her fairy ale’ and all I tweeted was that ‘I like Toni (Braxton) anyway,’ because I do. You know me, I don’t mess with anybody until they mess with meand I don’t play them little games," K. Michelle toldTT Torez. "I’m from Memphis, we jump gates! We don’t play in them little games. So until the muppet gets it together she needs to stay away from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive