Saturday, June 9, 2012

Single Ladies Actor D.B. Woodside "I'm Glad She's Gone"




We've come to know him as the very sexy, Malcom.  David Bryan (D.B) Woodside, is his name, and he plays Lisa Raye's Boo-thang, on the hit series, "Single Ladies".  Obviously, he wasn't much a fan of Stacey Dash's either. He so candidly admits that he went out and had some drinks to celebrate, as soon as he heard the news that Stacey Dash was leaving the show. 







NecoleBitchie reported,


I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I, for one, am happy she’s gone. It’s a much better place to be. It’s a much better set,” he said bluntly. “I’m just going to keep it straight. I’m just going to keep it real. I am happy that she’s not there anymore.
When I first heard that Stacey was leaving, I went out and celebrated and had some drinks.
D.B. also revealed that Stacey made it very difficult to show up to work at times:
Last year was very difficult at times to go to set with all that tension that was going on with Stacey. So I wish her well. I’m sure she’s off doing something else.
Back in the May 28th Issue of JET, LisaRaye claimed the tension with Stacey all started over one scene and it took a life of it’s own:
Yes, there was a disagreement over a scene. And it really wasn’t with me. It was with the director. I think it was about 2 or 3AM and we’d been shooting all damn day. Stacey tried to argue with the director about a line. And I’m like: “Girl, if you don’t say what the director wants you to say.” It wasn’t that serious at first, but it went there.”
“It’s a bunch of women on the set. We might all be on our damn period at any given point. I just wanted us to move forward. Then the argument took on a life of its own. The show to use it for publicity. They just ran with it.”
What a shame; Stacey Dash might have been difficult to work she was also a great actress because, her and Lisa Raye sure had me fooled. I for one, tuned in weekly to watch bestfriends Val and Kesha run the town in fabulous threads, flaunting their big bank accounts and fine rich black men. I'm just stating the obvious, Val's character missing from the "Single Ladies" not a good look. The new actress  is cute in all but she's no Val. I love Lisa Raye's character Kesha, and D.B. Woodside's character Malcom; however, the other character's on the show are quite boring. This is my opinion no offense. What do you think of the "Single Ladies" without Stacey Dash's character, Val?

5 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About D.B. Woodside

1. D.B. Woodside is currently in a relationship with Girlfriends, Golden Brooks and has been for the last 4.5 years. 


2. D.B. Woodside has one daughter with Golden Brooks.

3. D.B. Woodside is best known for his character  President
Wayne Palmer on the hit show 24.

4. The actors initials D.B. are abbreviations for his birth name  David Bryan.


5. D.B. Woodside, has never been married.

Read more: Actor D.B. Woodside On Stacey Dash Leaving Single Ladies: ‘I’m Glad She’s Gone’ [Plus, Stacey Is Writing A Book] | Necole Bitchie.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive