Friday, May 18, 2012

Micheal Ealy and Taraji P. Hensin Dating Or Not


UPTOWN_taraji_henson_michael_ealy
Taraji P. Henson and Micheal Ealy photo credit: UpTown Magazine


Is Taraji P. Henson really a love interest of Micheal Ealy's offscreen?  Is a question that has arisen since the premeire of the box office hit movie "Think Like A Man". The two were very much each other's love interest in the movie. I guess that means that their job's were well done because, Micheal Ealy attests that the two of them are not dating offset. Micheal Ealy was recently featured as a guest on the Wendy William's Show, where in which made the candid revelation to viewers.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if in a few months two reveal that they are actually in a relationship. Let me just say that I am convinced otherwise, I'm just saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive