Monday, May 28, 2012

Drake Finally Responds To Pusha T's Diss

Drake photo credit: Ballerstatus



As you may already know, the past week of events suggests the Pusha T. and the YMCMB family are not on the best of friends list.  Pusha T. aimed a shot at Drake; well now Drake responds.


Ballerstatus reports,


" Shortly after Weezy dropped "Goulish", a diss track aimed at the G.O.O.D. Music rapper, Drizzy reportedly offered some words for him as well, during his D.C. Club Paradise stop on Friday evening (May 25).


"If you was doin' 16s, when I was 16 and your sh** still flopped and you switched teams don't talk to me my n****," Drake allegedly told the crowd at the Verizon Center, according to MTV's RapFix blog."


Drake is one of the best lyricist to ever spit; with that being said, I hope they Pusha T. brings his A game this is a battle that can sure get even more tense. Mr. Sarcastic himself has been ignited, I can't wait to hear him spit fire. Not that I'm taking sides because I respect both of these artist; however, I haven't really listened to Pusha T. on a track outside of The Clipse' feature track, "Grinding". Nevertheless, I give credit where and when it's due, and I do remember that Pusha T. was a beast on the mic as well. As for now , I will sit back and watch this beef unfold, I just hope it remains in the studio; and as long as it does i'm grabbing a glass of Peach Ciroc, and listening. 


Related: Lil Wayne Disses Pusha T. On A New Track





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive