Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Does Mariah Carey Have A Sister?


Mariah Carey and her estrnged sister Allison photo credit: Zimbio


Who would've ever known that Mariah Carey has a sister of whom she is estranged. Apparently, Mariah Carey and her sister Allison have been estranged for some 18years plus time frame. Wow, I couldn't imagine life without my siblings for a few months, let alone, an eighteen year span. Well, now it seems that Allison wants to reconcile with the sister that's been absent from her life for almost two decades.  Sources are stating that the primary reasoning behind the much anticipated amends on Allison's behalf, is Mariah's one year old twins. 

Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their twins


According to Essence,

The Daily News reports that Alison, now 50, is ready to break the silence. She misses her baby sister.

"I want to reach out to my sister and tell her how much I miss her and how proud I am that we are family," said Alison. "We may be apart now, and it has been many years since we last spoke. But to me, despite all the bad times and the 
arguments, she will be always be my baby sister."


I wish Mariah and her sister the best of luck because, nothing in life is more important than family. At the end of the day love is suppose to conquer all. With that being said, Mariah your sister misses you dearly; though it's not clear the reasoning behind their estranged 18 year relationship, she did have the courage to at least make an attempt to make amends, and for that I think she gets kudos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive