Friday, May 18, 2012

Raven Symone Say's Her Sexual Orientation is Hers



Raven Symone photo credit:AskMen



Raven Symone has come a long way's from the adorable little girl,  Olivia that she played via "The Cosby Show". It's seems that she become more and more outspoken and abrupt. Apparently, rumors began to fly that Raven Symone is dating a model- but not just any model it seems that she's dating a contestant on america's next top model. 

According to Essence,


Raven-Symoné isn't taking rumors of her being a lesbian lightly. The former child star took to Twitter to address a National Enquirer story published this week claiming she is in a relationship with America's Next Top Model contestant AzMarie Livingston. 

Though Raven didn't confirm or deny the story, she did state that her dating life is no one's business but her own. "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings to know," she tweeted
earlier today. "I'm living my PERSONAL life the way I'm happiest. I'm not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I'm dating. and I shall not start now."

"However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay," she added. "To tell or not to tell. As long as I'm not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!" 

Raven has always been private about her dating life, once telling 
ESSENCE.com that she's learning to be more open about her personal life. "I'm still living in the 1990s in the entertainment industry because I [ask myself] 'Why do I have to tweet? I don't understand,' she said. "Back in the day, it was more mysterious to be in the entertainment industry. We didn't need to know everything [celebrities] were doing. But I have to get over that."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive