Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WTH? Serena Williams Is Rapping





Serena Williams photo credit: Rap Up


Serena Williams recently created quite a stir when she revealed her latest hobby. If your anything like me, then your probably, wondering what kind of hobby could Serena Williams possibly indulge in?  Apparently, her new hobby is rapping.  

I don't know what would prompt Serena to rap and, after listening to this so called rap, I promise your thoughts will be similar to mines.  According to Rap Up, 

"The 30-year-old athlete delivers cocky rhymes and shouts out her sister Venus on the track. “I ball hard no tennis racket/ I can’t see these haters through my Gucci glasses/ I make hits like batting practice/ They be like Serena, is you really rappin’?” she spits.

Please don't take my word for it. TMZ,has Serena's rap filmed. You've got to hear this. please feel free to share your views on Serena's rap here. 



.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive