Tuesday, June 12, 2012

If Shaunie Had A Choice, She Would Give Three Basketball Wives The Axe




What Is This World Comig To? It seems that Shaunie O'neal has boarded the no more drama band wagon. Vowing that if it was up to her, she would get rid of three basketball wives next season. She even admits that she has no problem with walking away from the franchise altogether because, they no longer share the same interest or common goal at hand.  However, I think that this is a bunch of crap. As far as I've witnessed the show's ratings thrived off of drama. However, I think if your going to go as far as to state that you would get rid of three basketball wives if you had your way, why not keep it real and name them.  I think I have a good idea who that three may be.  According to NecoleBitchie,




Although, she’s the executive producer and creator of the show, Shaunie still says she has no problem washing her hands of the franchise and keeping it moving. She recently sat down with ‘Insider TV‘ and said that if folks didn’t start acting right, she’s not trying to be in a situation where she’s always checking to see if something embarrassing or violent is about to go down and she’s able and willing to walk away. She also admitted– without naming names, of course — that there are three Miami ladies she would cut from the team immediately, saying it’s not personal but they’re not going in the direction that she wants for the show:
She says:
“I wish and I hope that Tami and I and all of the ladies can sit down and figure it out, because honestly I don’t want to go back. One of those things like I’m looking out of the corner of my eye [and wondering], ‘is anybody gonna pop of or throw something or hit somebody or take something’. I don’t want to sit in the midst of that anymore. I really just don’t want to be apart of it anymore. Not on that level, at all.”
So are you saying that in some way that you may walk away from the franchise?
I have no problem walking away from that franchise.
So you’re saying if it continues on the road it is, you may let it go?
Absolutely.
It’s always going to be drama because it’s women together. It’s always going to be some, ‘You don’t like what she said,’ whatever, we’re going to get that, but I think the level of where it’s going is out of control. It’s out of control. And I do believe that certain ladies realize that and are taking responsibility.
Sometimes I sit and I just want to exit stage left immediately, cause I’m like, ‘What just happened?’ And what you didn’t see in one particular time that Jen get hit, after it happened and everyone is still in the room yelling and cussing each other out, I’m out on the patio just breathing. I was just totally away with my head in my hands because I’m like, what do you do at this point?
And I think there is hope for this all to get better. I think it starts a lot with the ladies taking responsibility with what they’ve done and changing it.
On Being Uncomfortable With Some of the Other Ladies
Yeah. I’m uncomfortable. I’m very uncomfortable. When you just don’t know…you have that ‘I don’t know’ feeling…I run from that feeling. I am now. I had the ‘I don’t know’ feeling going into season 4 and I should’ve stuck with my gut. The feeling of, ‘I don’t think I want to do this’ but I did it, but I won’t do it again.
On If She Would Exclude Some Ladies From the Next Season
Yes. Three. There would be three who are out immediately in Miami. No questions asked. Not in anything personal, just not where I’m trying to go. Not on the same page.
Which three would Shaunie give the boot to?

Related: The Basketball Wives Have Tearful ReunionBasketball Wives' Tami Roman Quits TwitterEvelyn Lozada Headlines Puerto Rican Day In NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive