Saturday, April 26, 2014

L.A. Clippers Owner Is Caught On Tape Being Racist

042514_donald_sterling_large_launch_v4
Photo soutce: TMZ
What Is This World Coming To?  Donald Sterling, owner of  the Los Angeles, Clippers, has been caught red handed on tape, expressing his ugly discontent for black people. Sterling was recorded by his girlfriend, who is, by-the-way, half black and mexican american, as scolds her for posting a photograph of herself, and Magic Johnson.  It seems, that Sterling's racist character has roared it's ugly head at least two times prior to this incident.



According to Huffington Posts reports,

Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his girlfriend that he doesn't want her to bring black people to his games or post pictures with black people on Instagram, according to unverified audio obtained by TMZ.

The tape begins in the middle of an argument between Sterling and his girlfriend, V. Stiviano. Sterling appears to be upset that Stiviano, who is black and Mexican, has been posting photos to Instagram of herself with black people -- in particular, with Magic Johnson.

"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people," he is heard saying. "Do you have to?"

Stiviano says that all she did was take a picture with someone she admires. "I think the fact that you admire [Magic] -- I've known him well, and he should be admired," Sterling replies. "And I'm just saying that it's too bad you can't admire him privately. And during your ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE, your whole life, admire him -- bring him here, feed him, fuck him, I don't care. You can do anything. But don't put him on an Instagram for the world to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games. OK?"


Since Mr. Sterling, doesn't want blacks coming to games, how about you loose all the black workers, that are starring on your team, and spending millions of dollars on this franchise. I'm no millionaire but, I promised my money will no longer support anything  affiliated with the likes of Donald Sterling.

I am going to personally find all endorsements affiliated with Donald Sterling, and I will post a list of those to boycott. This is, by far some of the most disgusting behavior ever to be displayed by a racist. Thanks for letting the world see your true colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive