Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chris Brown Drops A Diss Track Aimed At Drake



BROWN2F_3_WEB
Breezy  Has A New Tattoo  



Chris Brown has just released an official diss track aimed at Drizzy Drake. In case your unaware of Chris' plight, this diss track comes in light of an altercation that occurred between the two a few weeks ago. It was speculated that Drake threw a glass bottle that resulted in an all out club brawl. When it the drama ended several were wounded including Chris Brown, his girlfriend, his bodyguard, as well as several innocent bystanders. As a direct result of the night club brawl, the club was closed down. Nevertheless, Drakes camp has repeatedly denied his involvement in the matter at hand. So by now, I guess Breezy, is pretty upset, and decided to do what he do best.  Express anger by releasing a diss track. 







According to KillerHipHop.com,


Chris Brown adds a new verse to Game’s version of Chief Keef’s track and disses Drake in the process. 

Chris Brown – I Don’t Like Lyrics

A fuck nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like
They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models
Just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe
Doing shows on the soccer field, that’s dome right?
I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on sight
But hold up, I ain’t give a nigga no green light
This head up, my bread up, one-on-one, what you scared, bruh?
Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pussy nigga
My nigga Tunechi, yeah that nigga nice
Shout out to Nicki, man that ass tight
Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes
OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.

Related: Chris Brown Drake NightClub Brawl Ends Bloody (Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive