Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Esther Dean Confesses: " I Wrote Right By My Side" To Rihanna From Chris Brown

Ester Dean and Chris Brown photo credit: Necole Bitchie.

Wow, recently in a radio interview, Songwriter/ Singer Ester Dean revealed that she  actually wrote Nicki Minaj's track "Right By My Side".  As I'm sure you may already know, that Chris Brown is featured on Nicki Minaj's track.  The revelation was great but, not as shocking as the revelation that she made in reference to Chris Brown's verse.  Ester Dean revealed unbeknowst  to Chris Brown, that when she wrote his verse she actually worded to Rihanna what, she thought Chris Brown felt about her.  


According to Global Grind-,

In an interview with JAM'N 94.5, Ester Dean revealed she wrote Chris Brown's part for Rihanna on Nicki Minaj's "Right By My Side:" 
"Well, a little secret: I wrote that song for Chris and Rihanna. I wrote it for her from him. But he didn’t know that. I just felt like I wanted to say that to her from him."



Ms. Drop It Low herself, dropped somewhat of a bombshell, with that great revelation. It seems that the Chris Brown/ Rihanna Union, (Chrianna), is one that  has been highly anticipated by Ester Dean as well as fans.  Let's see what happen's next.  Check out the video now.




You May Also Like:  Nicki Minaj Drops New Track Featuring Chris Brown and Nas "Right By My Side",

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive