Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Will &Jada Smith Are Not Divorcing!










I am so happy to report that Actor Will Smith, and Jada Smith are not divorcing. This comes in response to earlier reports that surfaced Tuesday via In Touch Weekly Magazine, who apparently reported that the couple was divorcing because, get this, Jada was unhappy that Will Smith made a decision to revive his rapper career. First, off let me just say this, what rap career? I mean I loved his first single, " Parents Just Don't Understand", and "Summertime", but rap and hip hop have taken a totally different approach. IJS. Not trying to be a hate I'm merely being honest. I have gotten so caught up in Will Smith the Actor, that it just seems silly to me. I couldn't see Jada getting mad enough that she would want to call it quits: If I was married to a millionaire who one day awoke and decided that he wanted to be Batman, I would probably laugh and order him a customized Bat Mobile. The way I see it , they're already rich. It get's no better than that. On a sadder note postchronicles.com is reporting, that Trey Will's oldest son,  took to twitter yesterday to refute these bogus reports. Trey tweeted," 
 "Will and Jada getting a DIVORCE ..NOT TRUE AT ALL!!". Later Will addressed the story, He writes, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
 I myself don't believe that they are divorcing, but I think it's interesting that he would use the word intact.ijs. I think there may be a little trouble in paradise but for now, they are still married. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive