Thursday, January 10, 2013

Keyshia Cole Expresses Disgust With Sister Neffe Via Twitter


Keyshia  Cole
Keyshia Cole and her family for that matter are no strangers to drama. As a matter of fact, Keyshia Cole gave fans a chance to witness first hand, the drama that plagued personal life, when she debuted BET's Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is years ago. Keyshia Cole's; The Way It Is, shed light on the singer's unfortunate mishaps in her personal life. The show focused on Keyshia's attempts to rebuild broken relationships with her family. Keyshia's relationship with her biological family was nothing less than disfunctional; as she was always at odds with her biological family because they were convinced that Keyshia thought she was better than them. As crazy as it seems, they wanted her perks from stardom but,did not want to respect that Keyshia Cole was an artist or a brand.

Keyshia Cole Upset Over Alleged Leaked Nude Photo

Keyshia's relationship with her sister Neffe was always at odds. As footage aired viewers witnessed first hand, Neffe's drunken benges, failed relationships, unplanned pregnancies, and even her disregard for Keyshia Cole as a star. During several arguments, Neffe would shout and yell at Keyshia, " you aint nobody". The news that Neffe had written a book entitled
Price I Paid , where she referenced a failed relationship with Keyshia, where in she left Keyshia nameless quickly acted as a Keyshia's breaking point.





Necole Bitchie reports,

Last night, Keyshia took to her Twitter and tweeted her disgust with the book by posting:
How many of y’all have leaches in your own family? I need to know I’m not alone! B-tch talk about me in ya book and wearing the shoes I gave u on the cover? F-cking Bogus! If it wasn’t for my name, people making money off that alone. They would have the courage to say they just don’t like me. I see I gotta take it back to the days when I used to slap a b-tch tho!
Neffe responded via her twitter page:
I am very great full to have wore a pair of shoes for my book cover that was given to me what a blessing:) God is so amazing.  I am also grateful for my supporters and fans family and peers who have bought my book and made sure I know about it. Be blessed and be sure to love someone besides u# because it counts! The Price I Paid✌ Please remember to remain humble and true to who u r never let the devil win because he’s working hard in these last days. Stay prayed up
Back in October, Neffe revealed that her fallout with Keyshia began after the “Frankie and Neffe” show was created. She told Bossip,  “The straw that broke the camel’s back was that she did not like the fact that me and Mom did the ‘Frankie & Neffe Show’ with Manny Hailey without involving her.“  The drama continued after Keyshia refused to invite Neffe’s family to her wedding.
During Keyshia’s visit to ZHipHopCleveland radio station last month, she talked about the tension between the two while revealing that it would take Oprah and Iyanla to stage an intervention.

Wow, this is deep,  at some point family needs to make their own way; It's hard to be the one that made it because, once you are deemed as the one, you have to be on the look out for all sorts of senseless foolery. At the end of the day, Keyshia and Neffe are still sisters.  I wish both of them luck on their quest to repair this broken relationship.

Stories You May Like:

Keyshia Cole Upset Alleged Leaked Nude PhotosKeyshia Cole Lands Another Reality T.V. Show Deal, Keyshia Cole Look A Like Confirms: She Is The Girl In The Nude Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive