Saturday, January 12, 2013

Uh Oh! Nicki Minaj's Hairstylist Quit


Nicki Minaj and Hair Stylist Terrence Davidson photo credit: Necole Bitchie
 OMG! Nicki Minaj's hair stylist of three years has officially resigned. Terrence Davidson tenured his resignation as Nicki Minaj's hairstylist. Apparently, the decision has come, as a result of Davidson's desire to expand his  very own empire, and to embark on a full blown fashion career. What does this mean for the Nicki Minaj wacky fashionista brand? This could be extremely disastrous for Nicki Minaj simply because Nicki Minaj is known for her far out, super wacky hair styles.

According to Globalgrind.com,

Nicki Minaj Outfit Ideas: Transform Into Nicki Now

Nicki Minaj's stylist penned this letter of resignation and released it to the press,

“I would like to inform the media and supporters that I’ve decided to step away as hair stylist and wig creator for Nicki Minaj. It has been an amazing experience offering me a chance to express my creativity and exhibit my love for the art form of wig design. I have decided to part ways from Nicki Minaj because I would like to explore other opportunities within my own brand and re-energize my creativity through work in fashion editorial, beauty consultations, media personality, ‘how-to’ lectures and hair show development. I am very proud of the body of work built with Nicki Minaj and I appreciate the support over the years from fans who’ve expressed love for my craft. Look forward to seeing me larger than life in 2013” .


Uh oh, Nicki because your hairstyles played a very important role in the Nicki Minaj infamous costume outfitting, this could cause detrimental harm. I guess Nicki is on the prowl for a new hair stylist. I wonder who are her candidates for a potential replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive