Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Music: Kendrick Lamar Drops A Video For Backseat Freestyle



Kendrick Lamar photo credit: Hiphollywood


Kendrick Lamar has burst onto the scene, straight out of Compton, CA. Quickly Kendrick Lamar solidified his spot as a fan favorite. I for one, can attest to being a  fan. Kendrick Lamar's album that in coincidentally entitled Good Kid: M.A.A.D City [Deluxe Edition] is unquestionably one of the best albums released in 2012.  My favorite track on the album is Poetic Justice [Explicit].  I can appreciate Kendricks occasional sarcasm, as he so casually boasts on Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe [Explicit] . Recently, Kendrick Lamar has dropped a video for Backseat Freestyle [Explicit].  While I possess, no appreciation for stank females booty bouncing in the doors of cars, the song is hot. If you're sleeping on Kendrick Lamar, wake up and purchase his album, now.  Check out the video now.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive