Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lil Waynes Debuts Offical Video "Love Me " Teaser








Get More: Lil Wayne, Music News
Lil Wayne features Fure and Drake on "Love Me"

Lil Wayne chose the perfect day to debut his video for " Love Me". Valentine's Day marks the video world premiere exclusive debut of  Lil Wayne's video premeire of " Love Me". The video is quite interesting as he emerges from a bed  full of women surrounding by a pool or sea  of drowning women. Catch the video atop of every hour starting @6am, on all MTV networks. 

MTV reports, 


"I just got out of a bedroom full of water and three women,"

 Weezy told MTV News last month when he shot his

upcoming video for " Love Me" in Hollywood. "The water was 

cold and they were all over me and I had my shirt off so I'll 

probably have pneumonia by the end of this interview, but it's 

all good. I ain't trippin'." check out Lil Wayne on the set below. 






Get More: Lil Wayne, Music News


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive