Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Bad Chris Brown/Rihanna Joke At Oscars





In the name of all foolery, a comedian chooses to make a bad joke at the expense of both Chris Brown and Rihanna. As the media has refused to allow, what Chris Brown refers to as " the biggest mistake of his life that he regrets" to be forgotten. The joke was administered during the Oscars by a comedian by the name of Seth Macfarlane.

TMZ posted Chris Brown's response,

 As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."  I toatally agree with Chris Brown, If Rihanna has forgiven him, I don't understand what everyone else is holding on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive