Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Did Karrine "Superhead" Steffans Admit to Sleeping With Drake

photo credit: diva whispers



What Is This World Coming To?  Karrine Superhead Steffans, is full of surprises, and she has no boundary. Apparently, there is nothing or nobody that Superhead won't do; including Lil Wayne's artist/ homeboy Drake. Aforementioned was Karrine's threat to Lil Wayne to  release a tell all, shortly after her drunking twitter rant, that was later on followed up by the video that she released of herself crying over Lil Wayne.  

The tell all  not only revealed that Karrine never stopped her sexual involvements with Lil Wayne, not even during the course of her marriage; as she states, and I quote, " I could never leave him for my husband", but more importantly the booked revealed that she at one point while married was actually pregnant  with Lil Wayne's baby. 

Bossip reports,

In an excerpt from her latest “literary” work How To Make 

Love To A Martian published on her blog Karrine “Superhead” 

Steffans alludes to turning to the Toronto rapper for comfort 

while carrying the seed of Wayne:


I walked into his tour bus, determined to leave him. I’d
 found out about the baby.His baby.Sickened, I fell into his 

arms, tears streaming down my face and onto his shirt.


needed him, still.But I couldn’t stay and watch him give 

someone else everything I wanted. He kissed me and ran his 

hand under my skirt.He told me he loved me. 
I told him I loved him but it was over.Then, I turned
 and ran off the bus and into the arms of one of the closest 

people to him.And he would never forgive me.


We guess it could just as easily have been Baby, Cortez 

Bryant or Lil Twist, but based on his history as a lover of

 sloppy seconds, we’re gonna go head and say it seems 

likely that Drake did in fact get some “superhead” from this

 publicity seeking slore.



Just this Valentines Day, Lil Wayne debuted his video for  


Love Me [Explicit] , which coincidentally was the day that 

Karrine  decided to reveal an excerpt from her new tell all she

entitled How To Make Love To A Martian.  SMDH, 

Superhead is the epitome of crazy, and definition of ratchett.

In case you have not read this hilarious anthology. Grab it 

now right here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive