Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guh Stop...Keyshia Cole Goes All In On Beyonce Via Twitter






The Guh Stop news of day is Keyshia Cole attempting  to throw shade at Beyonce. While, I am actually fans of both artist; I for the life of me don't know why Keyshia Shuntae Cole would comment on anything that Queen Bey in doing. Apparently, she has not had enough of the insults via twitter. As I'm sure you all know by now Beyonce released a track yesterday via sound cloud where in- she simply instructed the bitches to bow down. Note to self...finally Beyonce,  you tell'em. The song is entitled Bow Down. However, the song's lyrics seems to have really struck a nerve with Keyshia Cole. Check out what she had to say.

Gossip We Love reports,


Here's what she had to say:
"First "Women need to Stick together" now bitches better Bow. Smh. But it's all G! Chicks stay shooting the shit. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well#StayMad"
I done kept it real from the start! #RespectTHAT
Can't stand when people all self righteous when it's convenient it makes them look good. Lmao! But can still talk shit when convenient 2 FOH."
One of Cole's fan responded to her tweets by saying, "Everybody wants to be real, but when you are they can't accept it." The "Enough of No Love" songstress then replied with:
"I do understand, Real/Just being rude. Sometimes people don't know the damage they may cause with just words.
And when ya being real some people think it's fake. I'm starting to question These lames!
She then ended her rant with:
"OakTown Witches!!! OakTown Bitctches! #OakOakTownBitches!!"
Appreciate that. 

So there you have it; Keyshia Cole has created yet another beef with a Destiny's Child.  What do you think of this foolery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive