Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sheree Whitfield Loses Case Against Bloggers In Court



Sheree Whitfield photo credit : Drewreports









In  latest episode of  She by Sheree; She,who is none other than, Sheree Whitfield, is fighting a losing battle with some well established bloggers. In Sheree's world, she was being harassed and stalked by bloggers However, the named blogger's stories slightly differ. Sheree is extremely upset because several bloggers have decided to expose the ghost of Chateau Sheree.

But wait..I thought Ne- Ne Leakes had already confirmed exposed the Chateau Sheree when she tweeted ...NEVERLAND. Nevertheless, Sheree actually insisted upon pursuing a  temporary restraining order against Tamara Tattles of TamaraTattles.com, Funky Dineva and Michelle Brown of StraightfromtheA-where in she accuses the three bloggers of harassing her unhabitatable structure.

LMAO as the plot thickens StraightfromtheA give the final court proceedings and a video of this foolery as she obliges:

In court this afternoon, the judge heard both sides of the case. I explained that I went to Chateau Sheree and took some pictures on one occasion. I testified that I had never seen Sheree anywhere ever; nor had I ever attempted to contact her in any way. I also explained I was given permission by the men in physical control of the site to enter the property. I also mentioned that Sheree does not own said property.
[Sidebar: Tierra Fuller, Sheree's oldest daughter, is reportedly the owner of record.]
Sheree testified that she was afraid for her life. She stated that I was parked outside her property at all hours of the day and night. Under questioning, she was unable to state any time that I had threatened her or harassed her.
She admitted that she was not the property owner.” Sheree also admitted to letting the blueprints, location, and home be shown on RHOA.

SMH.... Sheree needs to enroll in the class of Sit You Ass Down 101 and major in Guh Stop. She asked the question years ago, " Who Gon Check Me Boo?" I guess some entertainments bloggers  lol. Please check out the full story @StraightfromtheA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive