Saturday, September 8, 2012

What Famous Celebs Have Birthdays Today?

Happy Birthday Wiz Khalifa

Happy Birthday Wiz Khalifa. Today,  Mr. Taylor Gang himself, turned 25 years old.  I can only imagine the amount of celebrating that Wiz is enduring as we speak. Well Maybe, he has decided to take it easy since, he and his boo is expecting a little one.  If you hadn't heard, Wiz and Amber is expecting a little one.  The couple  dropped the bomb at this years VMA. Congrats to both of them on there new blessing. Continue to live Young, Wild, and Free.

photo of Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Confirms Pregnancy At VMAs [Photo]
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose


Happy Birthday Larenz Tate

Happy Birthday to my favorite "Menace To Society" "O" DAWG himself, Mr. Larenz Tate, turned 37 years old today. September 8th is a very special day to me simply because, today is the birth date of one of the most beautiful girls in the world, my beloved Granny the late Great Susie M. Kelly; with that being said, I sought out to find out which of my favorite celebs was celebrating a birthday today. I haven't seen Larenz in a film in a while; just showing him a little love on his big day. Congrats on all of your success, please hurry back to the big screen, your fans are missing you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive