Sunday, April 1, 2012

Uh Oh Diggy Simmon's Disses J.Cole On "What You Say To Me"



Diggy Simmons has grown into quite the handsome young man, if I must say so myself.  Here he is in  the photo above posing with his girlfriend. He doesn't look or seem to be at all combative. However, sources are reporting that Diggy Simmons has beef with Jay-Z's artist J.Cole, with  whom I am also extremely fond of. Diggy dissed J.Cole in a song that he tweeted earlier this morning.  Now, today is April Fools Day, so i am going to keep you informed but, I am not buying this story, simply because Diggy just doesn't strike me as a gangsta rapper, or a person who would stoop to the levels of beefing. However, the beef itself seems to have escalated over one of  Diggy's sisters. If that is the case I can respect his decision to defend his sister, he has that right.  Here is the story as i read it. 

According to www.globalgrind.com, 

In the song titled "What You Say To Me" had both J.Cole and Diggy trending on Twitter before much of the world took a sip of their morning coffee. Diggy opens up his diss with the following line:
The other day I was listening to “Purple Rain” / Couldn’t believe all of the things that I heard him say / Who Dat? Who Dat? You know who it is / Heard you lying on my sis, tellin’ people that you hit…
He then starts to get a little more personal in the following bars, taking some serious shots at everything from Cole's personality to his fashion sense:
Little n***a think he Cole, think he live like me / Jet setter, trend setter – yeah you not like me / Can’t find a girl you know that do not like me / I can’t find a girl I know, that knows you / You local, wasn’t even poppin’ in the school you used to go to.
I’m about to read your your rights, Miranda / Only thing you hitting in the morning is your hand up / Stand up, matter fact sit down – don’t try to call Hovy-hov boy, sit down, he later concludes, gleefully adding: College boy acting like a criminal / Knowing you a broke-back Jake Gyllenhaal / You imaginary player, even TMZ didn’t notice you was there / Jeez, you are such a dweeb – and your shirts don’t fit; long arms short sleeves. Yeesh.J.Cole previously mentioned Diggy's name on the track "Grew Up Fast" when he said/: Move along cock-sucker, ain’t got nothing to see / ‘less you talking blockbuster, you n***as is not Russell / You more Diggy, Me, I’m more Biggie / No diss to the young boy."

Listen to the track here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive