Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waka Flocka Flame Graces The Cover Of Spin


Wake Flocka Flame Is Upside Down On the Cover Of Spin Magazines May/June Issue photo credit: Spin

Don't be alarmed guys Waka Flocka Flame graces  the cover of Spin Magazine upside down. I think this is a relevant cover considering that Waka has overcome so many obstacles throughout his life. In 2000, Waka's younger brother was hit by a car and killed by the family's neighbor who  was not charged for the incident. The "Ol Lets Do It ", Rapper is certainly no stranger to tragedy, as he  has also overcome obstacles like being robbed, and shot. Waka's most recent triumph is nothing less than miraculous as he overcomes the death of his best friend and business partner just last year. Waka Is definitely doing big things as he is busy collaborating with some of the biggest names in hip hop to continue to record party music. I must admit, I am a fan. I absolutely love his latest single, "Round Of Applause", I quickly convert from an esteemed professional, performing clerical work into a dance hall queen. While, I will dispute anyone, that refers to this song as anything other than a "Strippers Anthem", I absolutely love this song.
In the words of the immortal late but Great Tupac, "Keep Your Head Up" Waka. Please be safe and continue to give me music that allows me to act out of character from 3 to 5 minutes of my life. #Dont Judge Me. Chuckles

Check Out Waka's Uncensored Video Below

Waka Flocka Flame 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Now

Blog Archive